Ten Quotes on Overcoming Failure
Failures are absolutely discouraging and devastating. In reality, no one wishes to fail. But let’s face it; failing is part of life. Whether you are rich or poor, intelligent or not; you must face some challenges at some point in your life that actually pull you down. This leaves us with no other choice but to try and overcome such failures. Essentially, if you ask any successful person whether failure is good; they will promptly respond, Yes! Because in real sense, if you respond positively to your failures and eliminate negative perceptions about them, then you are certainly going to come up stronger than you were initially. For this reason, I have compiled a list of 10 most inspiring quotes on overcoming failure.
1. “Do not ever worry about failures, rather worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” (Jack Canfield)
Basically, instead of focusing on your failures or how you could possibly fail if you tried something; why don’t you instead focus on the chances you would get by trying?
2. “Never allow failure to overtake you if your determination to succeed is strong enough.” (Og Mandino)
This means that if you are more determined to succeed, then you wouldn’t allow failure to bring you down or tear you up.
3. “If you learn from failure and defeat, then you haven’t really lost.” ( Zig Ziglar)
Generally, failure teaches us something new. If you adopt this positively and learn something from it, then you have certainly succeeded instead of failed.
4. “Sometimes we lose batters so that we can find new ways to win.” (Donald Trump)
Essentially, by failing you should learn a new way to overcome or avoid a similar failure in the future.
5. “Success is always achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” (Coco Chanel)
Successful people acknowledge that failure is part of life and must occur at some point in your life. How you handle failures when it occurs is the most important.
6. “Most great and prosperous people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.” (Napoleon Hill)
In essence, success may be lying just ahead of your failures. So, if you give up early, you might miss it by just a step. Patience and persistence is important to overcome failure.
7. “In life failure happens all the time. It happens every day in practice. What makes you better and stronger is how you react to it.” (Mia Hamm)
You must be willing to accept failures. However, this should find you well prepared to handle such difficult situations.
8. “Failure is the only key to success; each mistake teaches us something new.” (Morihei Ueshiba)
Essentially, the road to success is never smooth. In fact, you may never succeed unless you accept failures in a positive way.
9. “We learn and get wisdom from failures much more than success. We normally discover what we will do, by finding out what we will not do.” (Samuel Smiles)
In real sense, failure equips us with more wisdom especially if you learn how to overcome such a failure.
10. “Develop your success from your failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to your success.” (Dale Carnegie)
Never expect to succeed without passing through some rough times. In the real world, it may never happen. If you are willing to climb higher, then you must accept to start from below. (Source)
Did I Miss Anything?
Now we’d love to hear from you. Let us know what you thought of this article by leaving a comment below. Thank you!
Discover 12 of the best George Michael’s courses that you can take for free today!
Guide to Prosperity and Wealth
How to Stop Self-Defeating Behaviors
Goal Setting to Live a Life of Freedom
Dominate Your Year> – FREE Course!
Bridging The Gap
Maximize Your Emotional Intelligence
The Joy of Imperfection
Free Yourself & Improve Your Life
Self-Improvement & Personal Growth
The Power Of Positive Thinking
Living the Legendary Purpose Driven Life
The Power of Wholeness